Tuesday, September 28, 2010

383 / 2.78 / 35

What does that mean you ask…it means in 35 minutes I ran 2.78 miles on the elliptical and burned 383 calories. That is a personal best.

I alluded to yesterday that my gym is starting a 6 week challenge called "Calorie Countdown". We start on October 4th and the challenge is to burn 21,000 calories in the next 6 weeks. That is on average 500 calories a day. So this week I'm doing different things to see what I need to go to get at 500 calories a day. If I do 10,000 steps a day that counts towards the 21,000 calories

To finish my 500 calories for today I'm going to take the kids for a walk tonight after work and we're going to walk a mile. According to my personal trainer that will complete my 500 calories for today.
My ultimate goal is to do more than 500 a day because I really want to get in shape which means my skinny body will appear and the fat body will disappear!

Wish me luck!

No comments: