Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekends

I love the weekends but boy do I suck at the food thing on the weekends. Friday, Andy and I went out for dinner, then went to a small concert where we drank wine. Saturday, was Jack's 5th birthday and that day I just threw my hands up in the air and forgot I have 100+ pounds to lose. Yesterday was decent but not that great. Today I got on the scale...Umm not a good thing to do. Needless to say I'm now up to 249 pounds. My food choices obviously were not good and the fact that I drank more wine than water I'm sure doesn't help either. The good news on the wine front is that it's red so that's good for me right (HA).

So today is a new day. Today my personal goal is to totally avoid candy from my co-workers desk. She always has the fun sized butterfingers (my personal favorite and weakness), fun sized Kit Kats, Snickers, etc. It is almost 1pm and so far I've avoided them. Only 3 more hours to go. Tomorrow my goal is going to be to avoid them again and up my water in-take.

Oh speaking of water..while Andy and I were out for dinner on Friday the resturant did serve water with cucumber.. OMG that was so good!

Good things are coming my way in terms of my fitness goals and weight loss goals. Starting October 4th my gym is starting a challange called "Calorie Countdown". The goal is to burn 500 calories a day 7 days a week for 6 weeks. That is figured to be 10,000 steps a day. I signed up to do it and I plan on winning. The winner gets a body bug!

If any of my few followers has any suggestions on how to not totally blow it on the weekends I'm all ears.

No comments: