Monday, October 25, 2010

Training Is Going Good

I have been successful at staying the course of my goal.  I signed up to run my first 5K on 11/07/10.  I'm so excited!  Since I last blogged I've lost 5 pounds and that is using the manual medical doctors office scale.  It was just the boost I needed to keep my eye on the goal.

Today I wanted to get a run in outside because after today I don't think it's going to be nice enough to run outside for quite a while.  However my left knee had other plans.  It was hurting and I don't want to over do it so I instead ran on the elliptical.  In 48 minutes I killed 531 calories, and ran 4 miles.

Off the topic...I think I'm the only person in my gym that does not use a sweat towel while working out.  I figure if I'm going to work out I want to feel and own every drip of sweat running down my face and my body.  It's a reminder of hard work being done and the melting of fat off my body.

Last night my husband said to me, "What if you get so skinny and you won't find me attractive any longer?"  That kind of made me sad that he would think that but then I realized all he's ever known me as is a skinny girl in a fat body, not a skinny girl in a skinny body.  I assured him that I would never not find him attractive.  OMG...he had the most beautiful face, best heart, best eyes...You just look at his eyes and they radiate love, kindness, trust, humor, and the list is endless.  Plus he has a great ass (and yes I said ass) and I love his legs.  He's just so hot and thank God he's all mine FOREVER!

OK it's late and I'm super tired. I've been playing around trying to learn photoshop...Uggg that's a tough one.  That is almost as hard as training to run a marathon.

Night

No comments: